Australia Vacation


I just wanted to say that I'm going to be traveling to my home country of Australia with my wife to visit family, detach for a little while and recharge. I'm looking forward to figuring some things out with where I want to go and taking time to do some reading, relaxing and having some summertime fun, while it's winter here in the states.

I can't say that we have it bad here in California but still it's not summer. I love the sun, the warmth and the beach so this is going to be very relaxing.

We are going to be traveling up to Cairns and then back down to Sydney by car and perhaps fly to Melbourne too. It's a bit up in the air, which I like but I probably will be out of connection online as well. That will be nice actually as I do all my work online so it's going to be refreshing. I'll try to post a couple of posts up while I'm gone. :)


blog comments powered by Disqus