Wheat Grass

So you want to drink wheatgrass but for some reason cannot stomach the taste? I know it can be very very difficult to drink massive amounts of wheatgrass. I mean juicing and drinking 1 ounce of wheat grass per day is something almost anybody can do but how do you drink 8, 10 or 16 ounces of wheatgrass? Well I discovered what "to me" is the best single discovery in helping me to be able to drink as much wheat grass as I want per day. You may not like it as much as I do but several people I have talked to love doing this as much as I do. So here's my trick to drinking massive amounts of wheat grass:

1. Double the amount of wheatgrass with good water. So say you have 4 ounces of wheat grass, put another 4 ounces of water in your glass.
2. Add 1 packet of stevia or if you have liquid stevia, put in 2-3 drops to taste.
3. Add 1 drop of peppermint oil.

And that's it. The stuff is sweet, cold and tastes great. You could drink 3 glasses of that per day (assuming it doesn't detox you too much) no problem at all.

Let me know if you try it and if you like it. Thanks for reading!


3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to say- what a brilliant blog! and so lovely visually....

cukie6 said...

Hi Justin
I tagged you! You're it! See my blog for details!

Bueller

Anonymous said...

Do you have any resources for finding wheat grass locally? I feel like I have exhausted myself trying to find even a juice bar that carries it, and the most local supplier I could find is not taking new customers! What's a wheat grass deprived girl to do?