About Me

Hey there, I am 32 years old and I have been into the raw and living foods lifestyle since 2003 when I first read the book Fit for Lifegiven to me by a friend. My goal is to inspire other raw foodists on their journey to becoming 100% raw.

Since 2003 I've been reading everything i can get my hands on as well as listening to over 1,000 hours of lectures and attending seminars on raw and living foods as well as living this way. It's been really fun incorporating more and more of these foods into my lifestyle. It's taken me about 5 years to gradually make the change. My goal with this website is to write articles on information people really care about and that people can really use.

My goal is also to put out good articles 3-5 times per week. On top of a full time schedule that includes a full time job, gracie jiu jitsu, running, working out, surfing, rock climbing, surfing and making raw foods that's a tall order but one I'm going to do my best at! Thanks for supporting my sponsors and visiting my site. Make sure to check back often so you don't miss anything!













0 Comments: