The Website That Changed My Life...

I have to say that this site changed my life in an amazing way. I am a voracious reader and have read a lot of the raw food books. I love them and they are very inspiring. But one day I was listening to Coast to Coast and as God would have it, David Wolfe was on. I liked Dr. Andrew Weil at the time and thought they should have a more polished older "more educated" guest on talking about health.



Listening to this, changed my life. Then from there I read The Sunfood Diet Success System and in there he talks about saturation and just bombarding yourself with information. So I decided to subscribe to TheBestDayEver.com and since then, it's been all downhill. I have listened to each lecture probably around 10 times each and have it playing all the time on my Ipod. I highly suggest you signup. You will not regret it.

You can signup with this link: http://www.thebestdayever.com


0 Comments: