Motivation to continue eating raw and living foods...


(Lip Cancer from smoking)


So this year, my wife's grandma was diagnosed with terminal brain and lung cancer, my mom had her cancer come back in her lungs and my friend Kristy's dad had emergency surgery on his intestines because they had holes in them. I talk to so many people who say that it's not caused by our diet or "we just don't know why these things happened to people." But I have an idea. It might have to do with the years and years of poisoning our body's with dead denatured food and we wonder why our bodies don't work or react the way that they should. Now don't get me wrong I have incredible compassion for these great people I know. But I wish I could shake them and tell them what they're doing to their bodies I love them so much. I hate to see people in so much pain and they don't even know why.

Sometimes I am eating with people and secretly wish I could be eating the same things they are. But then when things like this happen a bell rings true in my head and I know I am doing the right things by eating this way. WE WILL PAY THE MONEY, EITHER FOR THE FOOD NOW OR TO THE DOCTORS LATER. But we will pay. I am so fortunate to have found the raw food path. Keep chargin people!


2 Comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Right on.

RawVeganMom said...

We would end up paying a LOT more later if we didn't invest in ourselves now!